Mr. Dakhilitarghi has 12 years of experience with Computerized systems involving App Designing, Web Developing, and Computer Programming. He has his International Diploma in Computer Studies, from NCC Education, Saramad Fanavari Etelat (SUIT IT), Tehran, IRAN (2005). He started as a Programmer at Tarahan Behineh, in February 2008 and was there until August 2012. He was a Web developer at Bonyad Farhang Zendegi from August 2012- December 2012. He immediately took on a role as Senior Developer at Rayan Pardaz Kavosh CO, in December 2012 and was there until September 2016. He has been a Senior Programmer Analyst, in the Applications Development section at Sahebi Academy, since September 2016. He is the Co-founder and Solution Architecture of the academy of change, Iran since 2019. His courses and certificates include:
- Accredited Coach Training Program (International Coach Federation), Momento SPRL (Program Coaching Ways) August 2019, June 2020
- Content Marketing, The institute of sales marketing, Dubai, April 2019
- Digital Marketing Essential, The institute of sales marketing, Dubai, April 2019
- Video Marketing and VLogging, The institute of sales marketing, Dubai, The UAD, April 2019
- Rich Internet App Programing, Faratarazdanesh, Tehran, Iran, May 2011
- NET Framework 4.0, Faratarazdanesh, Tehran, Iran, February 2011
- SQL Server 2005 (implementation and design), SEMATEC, Tehran, Iran, December 2007
His transferable skills include project management, continuous process improvements in software architecture and development process, and new technologies. He is well versed in project design, performing program design, coding, and development – performing unit and integration testing, root cause analysis, and production support.
He will assume the role of Vice President of Technology. His responsibilities include:
- Set goals and strategies relating to technology and implement an appropriate workflow to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Plan the execution of new systems and provide implementation guidance to I.T. professionals and contractors, including software developers.
- Purchase up to date technology equipment and software and create partnerships with I.T. suppliers. Oversee the networks and computer systems in the organization to ensure the ideal execution of services.
- Model and modify technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience and oversee and organize IT-related projects. Scrutinize changes or improvements in technology to uncover ways the Company can gain a competitive advantage